Saturday, May 3, 2008

Monkeys

Well I sat around and did absolutely nothing today. It was a great day. I watched the SJ/Dal hockey game and then an awful lot of TV. Meg and I are in Seoul tomorrow all day for a Lotus Lantern Festival for Buddha's Birthday and so I figured I just take the day off to relax. I did make it outside once today, but that was so that Meg and I could go to McDonald's for Ice cream so it doesn't really count.

It was hot enough today that Meg made her "real" iced tea. Of course she didn't drink any, so maybe it was only hot enough to warrant making it, but not to drink it.

I know I've uploaded a lot of photos this week, but I like monkeys and so I've decided to put up a few more photos. This time only of monkeys though. All the photos are from Angkor Wat (again).








1 comment:

Andrew Patterson said...

Those are some lovely pictures, but this whole monkey thing is getting a tad troubling.