Monday, January 14, 2008

We're Back

However, we're also really tired and busy teaching Winter Camps at our schools so a real update will have to wait another day or two. I will say that we really enjoyed ourselves and we both very sad that the vacation had to end. It all went fairly smoothly (except for near the end when Meg got a little sick in Bangkok) and we have many stories to tell. I think out of the three countries visited we liked Vietnam the best, however Angkor Wat was easily our favourite site and 4 days there was just barely enough. I think we could have easily stayed a week.

I'm still in the initial phases of sorting through my many, many, many photos but here's an early one that jumped out at me. It's from the first time we went to view the sunrise at Angkor. I think you can understand why we got up again at 4:30 am the next morning to see it all over again (if we had more days there I probably would have done it again too!).


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Paul and Meg...your photos are really beautiful...thank you for sharing them with us...I miss you both very much...Pat

Unknown said...

Hi Paul and Meg...your photos are really beautiful...thank you for sharing them with us...I miss you both very much...Pat

Unknown said...

Hi Paul and Meg...your photos are really beautiful...thank you for sharing them with us...I miss you both very much...Pat